Re: linux sound frontend (?) combining pulse and jack?

thanks Goran and Will, that's it!
also thanks David, but I don't have problems with jack and pulse, I was just curious about pipewire's state and progress.

is anybody of you dear list members using pipewire already or has made any experience with it?

c.