Album: Crazy drive

Hey hey,
my latest album Crazy drive is out. At some point all the songs would have gone past. But this time the album is hosted on my own server, you will find the songs and OGG and mp3 format, as well as m3u playlist for both formats.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/crazy_drive/index.html

This is possibly more in the way of a sampler than an album as such, but one sorted with intent. :)

The genres span electro, synthpop, Drum&Bass, electro-rock, oldschool techno(esque), Dubstep and timeless synth-based music. :)

On the Linux side the pieces involved everything from Csound (effects, drums and other sounds), to Yoshimi to LinuxSampler. I used both commercial and non-commercial samples - more of the latter actually -, as well as self-sampled sounds and self made patches for Yoshimi. On the hardware side there were analogue, hybrid-analogue and a wavetable synth and a Clavinet. :) There's currently no sampled-based hardware in the setup.

I hope you enjoy - some of - the music.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Loneliness up ahead, emptiness behind <3
(Britney Spears)