Re: Ad-Blocking on Android (was: [Music] Endless day (borderline synthpop))

Hi,

More Hijacking:

I can recommend Firefox on Android - it supports UBlock Origin! Also
NewPipe.

Regards,
FPS

On 10/13/2020 12:30 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
I am using Ghostery, have also used uBlock Origin. Saw an ad maybe one
per year.

They have, however, intensified the ad load recently, which becomes an
issue if you are using YouTube from your phone. I then decided to try
out YouTube Premium, and I must say it's so worth it. No ads ever, your
mobile app allows you to download videos, as well as to minimize the app
or lock your screen if you just want to listen. Highly recommended!

Jeanette, apologies for hijacking your thread!

Listened to Endless Day and it's very impressive. The production
quality, the melodies are very good. The vocals, in my personal opinion,
could use some work. But the rest is immaculate.

Atte's jam is beauty itself, fantastic.

Louigi Verona
https://louigiverona.com/

On Mon, Oct 12, 2020 at 10:33 PM Paul Davis <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx