Re: [OT] Future of Music Distribution (and examples?)

Almost half the tunes played by my favourite DJ, on his Wednesday night
show this week, were on Bandcamp. Exquisitely musical they were too.

https://www.rte.ie/rnag/an-taobh-tuathail/programmes/2020/0826/1161249-an-taobh-tuathail-wednesday-26-august-2020/?clipid=103478524