A small note: I compiled it and installed it with the prefix: /usr/local, but the programs look for its libs in /usr/lib, so I had to link from /usr/local/lib in there in order to make it work.

Good luck with the project, looking forward to see how it develops.

Jostein

On 2020-06-24 11:10, Yury Alyaev wrote:
Hi all,

After a long period of lethargy, with a help from Wladimir J. van der
Laan, I have revived Power Station Industrializer, a percussion sound
synthesizer base on physical modelling.

You can download it here: https://sourceforge.net/projects/industrializer/files/

What is new in psindustrializer-0.2.6:

    Code upgrade for build against modern environment (autotools,
gtk+-2, gtkglarea is replaced by gtkglext, esound is replaced by
pulseaudio)

    Jack audio driver

    GUI improvements

    Config and presets files syntax is improved (read compatibility
with old formats is preserved)

    Sound drivers can be configurable (this facility is so far
implemented for ALSA driver)

    Bugfixes

Regards,
Yury.