Re: EeePC901

Run Lubuntu 16.04 on my eeePC. Wifi, audio work. Sleep/hibernate and perhaps the action keys (don't -- but never needed them). The touchpad used to be quite jumpy, but some settings (don't remember) are used to improve touchpad sensitivity (rather over sensitivity). Firefox is indeed slow on this. I used to use Midori, but since they stopped native builds (and releasing only snaps -- which are a real drag on the eeePCs), I switched back to Firefox. Takes a while for browser window to appear, but with 3-4 tabs open, it works fine.