Switch backend when Netjack Master becomes unavailable

Hi *,

and another one...

Can I switch the backend to alsa without restarting jack, when the netjack master is lost?

I am running Mixbus on a netjack slave with an USB card connected to the netjack master. I do not want to restart the DAW when the master shuts down, but switch to the local alsa backend.

Any ideas?

Best
Ck