Re: sample browser

On 6/9/20 11:42 AM, Atte Jensen wrote:
I started working on a command line, python/curses based sample browser:
https://github.com/attejensen/sample_browser

Note:
1) I know next to nothing about curses, the curses code is from some file browser example I found online 2) It only does playback, opening in external editor and "marking" (marked files will be printed on exit) 3) I have lots of ideas to implement, need to hack more curses to get there
4) Code is ugly, pull requests accepted!
Thanks, will check it out, all though I'm happy with mocp for now.