Re: Reverse-engineering MIDI software

Arturia are extremely protective. I have a microfreak (that I otherwise love) and I asked for a sysex dump request. They refused to hand it over.

I'm interested in your findings with the MiniLab, since similar efforts from my part could unlock the secret sysex dump request string for my microfreak :-)

Atte