Re: system configuration

On 6/14/20 11:34 AM, Robert Jonsson wrote:
Alright, as someone (Len I think) pointed out, it should not be possible over usb.
It's always good to learn more anyway.

What procedure did you use to disable network devices btw?
I should try disabling wireless at least.
I see systemctl has several network manager services on this computer.

Some observations:

Disabling cron might be something to try out during audio work.

I noticed I could generated xruns by mute/unmute the onboard soundcard while working with usb card, which is not possible if the onboard card is disabled.

I couldn't run a pretty simple Ardour session with 9minuts of audio, with the zynphasor plugin without a xrun with the default RT kernel in Debian. I was able to run it without xrun, using the 5.6.0-18.1-liquorix-amd64 kernel.