Re: ["Music"] Unquantized analogue chords

Jun 4 2020, Mario Lang has written:
https://soundcloud.com/mario-lang/sunday-afternoon-acid-house
Hey Mario,
what a chilly jam, congrats to your girl friend. This is nice. Out of
idle curiosity: what's the drum synth?

More to the point of this list: what do you record with? I assume that
this is a live performance, seeing that you have four channels of
sequencing for the chords. IRC the X0xB0x comes with its own sequencer
and the drums probably have their own seq.

All in all: a nice relaxed track and a rather melodic and harmonious one
for a modular jam. Yes, I know that others can do melodic modular too.
Still, tuning that stuff by ear for a modular novice is fantastic!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Top down, on the strip