Re: uTrack24

On Thu, May 28, 2020 11:47 am, Atte Jensen wrote:
> Does anyone have experience with the uTrack24?

I do not have direct experience, but I looked into uTrack a couple of
years ago, and as I recall they do not operate as duplex, either input
only or output only.
That was not what I needed so I did not pursue purchasing one after that.
I thought I asked that in the forums and someone from Cymatic made that
clear.
I would check, but the cymaticaudio.com web site is not responding currently.

I am sure that the network interface option card is not duplex, but I
thought that applied to the USB interface as well.  The user manual may
have explicit information on that if the web site begins operating again.

--
Chris Caudle