Kudos tothe LiSP Gang

Hi!

I want to give some thumbs up to the LiSP (Linux Show Player) gang! The weird thing is that I don't know how overdue this is. I asked them on this list some years ago if the program supported multi-channel or multi-tracks, the answer that time was no, so I gave it up.

But today, I checked again. I downloaded the AppImage, made a multichannel FLAC file and voila: -It worked! Now, the artist can have his/her own backing track (with count ins, pilot tones, etc) and the audience another one. Great!

So..  Thank you LiSP!  :-)

It's other people to thank as well, giants such as Fons Adriansen, Paul Davis, Rui Nuno Capela, Hermann Meyer, Dave Phillips, and countless others (already starting to regret the name dropping). I think I'm gonna sit down and send good thoughts to all of you (no money - I'm broke) and I'm so grateful for what you have done and are doing. Big thanks to you too, you have made my life as a Pragmatic Open Source Fanatic easier and easier for every year! <3

Jostein