[Music] binaural 3D: The Cylinders and the Spheres

Hey hey,
this is another Csound composition, a virtual scene:
https://youtu.be/LGaynaBbTVw
Youshould listen on headphones and, if possible, keep rather still. :)

The image that I tried to build is of a large hall, where the listener hangs in the air at the centre of a sphere constructed of metal balls connected by wires. At the front wall there stands a group of wooden pipes or huge clarinets that, after a while, begin a procession around the listener. Occasionally they fire a kind of table tennis ball like fireworks. Along the side walls there are metal bars, applauding the pipes.

On the other hand, you might just hear it as an abstract composition or whatever suites you. For the eternally curious there is the full Csound source code available, everything is synthesized, no samples have been harmed in this rendition:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/cylinders_and_spheres.zip

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways <3
(Britney Spears)