Flow synthesizer: sort of resynthesis from Ircam

Hey hey,
I just heard about this: the Acid team at Ircam has released flowsynth:
https://github.com/acids-ircam/flow_synthesizer

It can take a recorded sound and will try to recreate that sound in Diva. IIRC, Diva is still available for Linux. Even if not, the code is there, maybe it can be adapted for other Linux synths. It sounded interesting.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

You are my summer breeze, my winter sun,
my springtime soul, my autumn touch of gold
(Britney Spears)