Re: Service/user not using PulseAudio

On Wed, 8 Apr 2020, Iain Mott wrote:

Simple solution: use wires. Run the output of the onboard audio to a spare input on the usb device and run a spare output on the usb device to the onboard input.

Ha! Very clever, I would never have thought of this! :-) And I may just end

It used to be quite common in the firewire days before the FW stack was added to ALSA and when pulse was young, for getting desktop sound on the firewire device.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net