Re: Smallest form factor usb sound device

ESI has some really compact USB audio interfaces and AFAIK they are all class compliant.
https://www.esi-audio.com/products/?m=11

On 06.04.20 08:35, hgn wrote:
Hello,

for a new ultra-portable laptop I am looking for a USB sound device to do linux low latency audio. The most important factor is a small size, then audio performance, then price.

This is not a full production system but rather a "travel sketchbook", but still, that needs low latency and DSP load. What I'm saying is: microhpone A->D is not *that* important here, if at all necessary.

I am aware that the Behringer UCA 222 or 202 exists, which has dimensions 18,3 x 14 x 3,6 cm according to Amazon.
Is smaller possible?

Yours,
hgn