Re: zita-a2j bridge eating resources if device becomes unavailable

On 2020-04-03 17:02, Max wrote:

I guess it's a known issue that zita-a2j will eat all memory if the
device it was bridging was disconnected. Is there a way to make it
handle disconnects more gracefully without taking down the system
after some time?

Best way is to monitor the audio device (I use dbus) and if it vanishes send a sigint (like a control C) to zita-ajbridge. Yes this means keeping track of the PID when starting it. I use a python script to do this. It both starts zita-ajbridge and stops it when it is no longer needed.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net