Re: Best collaboration software...

On 03/04/20 03:36, worik wrote:
Given the current curfew has me unable to physically collaborate I am
looking for software for online collaboration.

Really depends on what you define as 'collaboration', who you are wishing to interact with and how. There's a bunch of software / platforms / workflow but really depends on what your use case is :-)

I also assume you mean for *musical* collaboration given the list?

For instance with people I physically play with we often 'collaborate' also online in terms of (musical / song) idea sharing etc. In that case everyone uses their own local software set-up for music and then just exchange files with whatever online platform works for all...

There are online platforms which offer to collaborate with people by allowing you to share tracks and improvise/add to them. That can be fun for practising and getting to know other musicians from all over the world.

Platforms which claim to allow 'collaborative composition' exist, although I never tried them.

I'm sure there are many other workflows and related platforms/software... :-)

Lorenzo.