Re: Jack-hardware bridging issue

The description of the architecture on the linphone.org web page seems to
indicate that a component named Mediastreamer2 is responsible for
interfacing to the audio hardware.
That component has both ALSA and PulseAudio configuration options listed,
but the documentation tab on the web page for that component simply says
"Please refer to public header files for Mediastreamer2 documentation."

Chris,

Thank you very much for your help. Mediastreamer2 was the key. I had not included it in my build.... It's working now!

All the best,

Iain