pajackconnect v1.0 released

I just noticed to day that I never have done a proper release for
pajackconnect.

I use it since 3 years every day, mostly without notice it at all.

Today I receive a contribution which fix some (small, but well worth to
fix) issues, that reminds me

to go and make a release.

https://github.com/brummer10/pajackconnect/releases/tag/v1.0

From the README:

Make JACK Work With PulseAudio

This script is intended to be invoked via QjackCtl to start up and
shut down JACK on a system running PulseAudio. It handles the
necessary setup to make the two work together, so PulseAudio clients
get transparently routed through JACK while the latter is running, or
if pulseaudio is suspend by pasuspender, do nothing

Usage: in QjackCtl’s Settings window, in the “Options” tab, enter the
command

pajackconnect start &

in the field labelled “Execute script after Startup”, and put

pajackconnect stop &

in the field labelled “Execute script on Shutdown”.

pajackconnect reset &

in the field labelled “Execute script after Shutdown”.

for use jack without pulseaudio, add in Qjackctl setting window in the
serverpath field 'pasuspender -- ' before 'jackd', save settings as
"No Pulse" for example. Remove 'pasuspender -- ', and save settings as
'Pulse'. Now you can select from the Qjackctl setting window, if you
would start jack with or without pulse.

To make it work after suspend, the file resume-fix-pulseaudio.service
needs to be installed and enabled. If you use the debian package, the
package installer handle that for you.