[Made with Linux] new Plagiat Video clip - Viktor Huguau en Francafrik

Hi all,

We just released a new video with Plagiat:

https://plagiat.org/viktor-huguau-en-francafrik

(for those who want only the audio, here it is: https://plagiatbros.bandcamp.com/album/viktor-huguau-en-fran-afrik-ost)

It's our genuine autotuned ballad piece, and it's supposed to have been realized in live conditions (I let you bet...).

As always, only free softwares have been used. The list is given below.

For those who care, this video clip contains a microtonal version of x42-fat autotuner, for the best reasons as you can experience at the end of the tune!

Hope you enjoy, and all our apologies to Hollywood and to "Le cinéma" in general!