Re: problem with zita-bridge to use two recording interfaces

On Mon, 16 Dec 2019, soffioalcuore@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

#zita-a2j -d hw:H4 -r 48000 -p 512 -n 2

does the # mean you are running things as root? Jack and zita should only ever be run as a regular user and never as root/system.

and I can see the zita-bridge both in the graph window of qjackctl and
in my daw (reaper).
the problem is that I don't get any signal from the device connected by
the zita-bridge. I have also tried to change both devices - without
success. furthermore, I've  tried to leave some of the parameters (-p
and -n) out.

By no signal you mean there is a mic on the input but the audio does not show up? (The meters on the device itself show level?) Does the signal ever show up on each device A) when not running jack? B) as the sole jack master? Is the device you are using as jack master also the device you are using for monitoring? (output to speakers/heagphones?)

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net