Re: Sonic Visualiser v4.0 released, along with Tony v2.1 and Sonic Lineup v1.0

The annoying part is indeed if we use the .deb installer, for people using kxstudio repositories, including Cadence, that was uninstalled during the processus. But don't worry too much, Chris, it is easy to repair and the workaround is to use the appimage, not a big deal.

Bernard