Re: Xmonk.lv2, aLV2 toy

Am 28.10.19 um 13:54 schrieb Hermann Meyer:

Am 28.10.19 um 13:09 schrieb Edgar Aichinger:
Am Montag, 28. Oktober 2019, 12:43:52 CET schrieb Hermann Meyer:
I remember last time on a VST which I found nice to play around with,
don't remember the name,
Wasn't that DelayLama by http://www.audionerdz.com/ ? Still available
as closed source/freeware for Win and Mac, but no update since 2004
apparently...

Ah, yes, that's the one what I meant.

And now I know what I've forgotten to implement. It needs a reverb and a
delay.

SO I've added a delay/reverb

and also a selector to chose from several micro-tonal TET scales.

but it was a monk which sing when you push and
move the mouse.
While I work on the code of my new X11/cairo toolkit, I give this a
shoot.
I'm using the SFFormantModelBP from the faust physmodels.lib, and
wrap a
UI around so that it comes near to what I remember and have a lot of
fun
while moving the mouse around on it.

Then I adding midi support (modwheel for the vowel), so that it may
become a tad more the fun.
Indeed I remember having quite a lot of fun with it, so I'll have a
look at yours as soon as this mail is sent.

Great idea, thanks a lot!

Edgar

HOOOHEEEHAAA, here you go:

https://github.com/brummer10/Xmonk.lv2