[linux-audio-user] LAU and political discussion: sayonara !

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:52:09 -0500, Dave Phillips <dlphilp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Greetings:
>
>   This whole thread is bullshit and pointless on this list.

I don't completely agree. Where else would Marek mobilize Linux Audio
Users to get corporate support for his hardware if not this list. I do
agree that 90% of this thread was not something I care much about, but
I'm free to read or delete as I see fit.

> If I want my
> intelligence insulted I'll talk my neighbors, they think Dubya's the
> shiznitz. I'm quitting this list as of now.

I find this quite disappointing, but should you really do it I want
you to know that I'll miss you greatly, that I think you make
tremendous contributions, and that I'll follow you to whatever list
you join to collect the information you so generously give.

With best regards,
Mark