Re: A cardboard audio control panel

A computer with a well designed interface would be better.

My favorite is Musescore, but there are many others.

On 8/19/19 10:25 PM, Roger wrote:
On 20/8/19 11:35 am, Hank Stanglow wrote:
On 8/19/19 5:51 PM, Len Ovens wrote:
On Sun, 18 Aug 2019, david wrote:
https://www.rhythmo.io/

Suitable for beginners or cheap folk?
The price is: "super affordable", for who? Something with real numbers would be nice.
Looks like a dumb gimmick. It's going to be one of those things that make you think "oh wow, this will be affordable and customizeable" until you realize you're spending as much money as if you purchased an Elektron Digitakt.

I agree, looks like a toy. And I pity the poor busker out on the street making "beats" when it starts to rain!

These kind of controllers can be had for peanuts these days, and decent brand-name ones are inexpensive too.