[New music] Enantiomorphic, also new album

Hey hey,
I've just released a new synthwave piece. Well, I suppose this is synthwave, inspired by the likes of Tangerine Dream and perhaps the Berlin school. For the audiophile:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/05-enantiomorphic.ogg
and
http://juliencoder.de/nama/05-enantiomorphic.mp3

There is also a youtube "video:
youtu.be/6up7aLhsIG4

The new album (or EP) is called "Audierotic Synthspiration" (and every time I type this I wish I hadn't called it that :) ):
http://juliencoder.de/nama/audierotic_synthspiration
The other five songs were posted here before during the past year or so, they range in genre from EDM, to dubstep, drum & bass, synthpop and - now - synthwave.

Feedback is always welcome.

Best wishes and enjoy,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

There's just a thing or two I'd like you to know <3
(Britney Spears)