Automated Music Mix Enhancement?

Hello,

let me start by saying that "learn how to do it properly" is always a good idea. That said:

I am looking for programs, scripts, toolchains, command-line pipes etc. that one can use with a finished music project to further shape the sound.

A quick google search shows many online services that offer "instant mastering". Also EQ-Presets from the last decades come to mind, noise-removal filters and simple plain old normalisation to get the volume up.

I am interested to gather all our collective knowledge on that to get some more or less automated, or at least very quick and efficient, options to quickly make a music file better. There are plenty of good reasons: It could be a work in progress where you want to create a low effort preview to send to a friend. Maybe a real lack of mixing/mastering experience and subsequently a way to get some audible ideas. Or a plain "I normally only click export in Ardour and release, everything more would be an improvement".

I think programs could do a reasonable job at analyzing a piece of music and deciding what to change. Even without Deep Learning or A.I.s. Or with them.

Yours,
hgn