Re: sound devices usb pre 2. usb 2 with 96k

Maybe not marked as <<Legacy>> because the device is still manufactured and sold new?

On March 20, 2019 12:06:12 PM HST, list <list@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello.

With an firmware not updated since «Last update May 9, 2011»
I think it's safe to say that this card will never work at higher
sample rate - running linux.

It's not «legacy» on the Sound Devices web site, i wonder why.

The list keep an old talk on this card and this problem :

https://lists.linuxaudio.org/archives/linux-audio-user/2014-September/099206.html

Older :

https://lists.linuxaudio.org/archives/linux-audio-user/2013-January/089199.html

And i can quote a support email from Sound Devices where i asked about
this issues - wich is not an issue for them for sure.