Re: [New electro-acoustic composition]: hatched from an empty shell

This is fantastic, thanks for sharing it!

Nama is also very interesting-sounding, I'm looking forward to giving it a try.

How did you approach the effects processing? I like the sound of the synthetic space very much, and how it blends with other synth-type sounds (maybe actually artifacts of the processing) that emerge.

Best,
Erik