dkbuilder: from circuit to LV2 plugin

Actually you didn't contribute at all, you are just a Troll who didn't
clarify anything. You replies are nothing but noise, irrelevant traffic.

Well, I'm a Troll, keep that in mind before you go on reading, special,
because all I want to give you here is a link, trollish, isn't it.

https://linuxmusicians.com/viewtopic.php?f=44&p=102574#p102574

If you still read, okay, I'll give you a bit more than just a link. It's
about converting a circuit drawing to a LV2 plugin, a working solution.

regards

hermann