Re: [OT] 8-port USB hub

Jan 21 2019, Ace Path has written:
I literally just bought a cheap 7 port usb hub off ebay and then wired it
to be powered externally by a powerbank (I use a 10000 mah 2.4 amp anker
that works more than sufficiently for my purposes, and assuming your midi
devices arent drawing crazy amounts of power that should be good for you
too)
Hi Athan,
thanks for your reply. Alas, I'm just no good at all with soldering, nor
do I - at the moment - have anyone else handy who could do it for me.
But I hope that such info would suit other people.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

She's so lucky,
she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart... <3
(Britney Spears)