Re: New GxValveCaster LV2 plugin

Am 09.12.18 um 20:30 schrieb Jeremy Jongepier:
Yay, great, thanks! Haven't got around building the 60V version myself
so I'll load it up on my MOD;)

Jeremy

While you are on it, you should give the ValveCaster a shot as well.

I must admit, at least in the simulation, I like it much more. It does a much better job on the dynamic compression and as well in the noise suppression, then the BoobTube.

To, the ValveCaster on the MOD sounds outstanding!

Hint: I've added special for the MOD input:stage low setting a booster mod to the ValveCaster which I found in the net, which makes it the "bridge" to all other guitarix plugs on the MOD.

regards

hermann