Re: This could affect all of us.

My understanding is the the proposed changes are like copyright on steroids. You can not link to articles, files of sites unless you have explicit permission to do so..

That is in my mind the end of the internet as concept and a change towards only controlled sites can provide information.

Cheers or not

On Fri, Sep 7, 2018, 11:53 jonetsu <jonetsu@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 7 Sep 2018 08:33:21 +0100
Will Godfrey <willgodfrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> https://www.saveyourinternet.eu/timeline/

At face value I don't get it.  A copy right is a copyright.  So then,
what's hidden or implied that makes it such a dreadful thing ?

Cheers.