Re: libsndfile current info on mp3 support

libsndfile developer says he hasn't time for it, but he's open to code reviewing. There's some discussion about this on a dedicated GitHub issue:
https://github.com/erikd/libsndfile/issues/258

Somebody began adding support (using lame) an year ago, but unfortunally its development stalled a couple of months later and seems dormant since last september.
I'm really looking forward to it, as I'd really like to add internal mp3 support to my programs too.

Maurizio

Hey hey,
is there any further information on the mp3 support within libsndfile? More current than Q&A 21 in the FAQ?

TIA and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
 * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)

È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi
http://www.jidesk.net