Re: noise problem, need some help

On 08/26/2018 07:57 AM, David Kastrup wrote:

Do you have a wired mouse or other pointing device (does not sound like
a laptop or there would be a few available) for comparison?  I imagine
"noise from my wireless mouse" to refer to mouse _movements_ and those
do not just exercise the mouse and its USB connection but also the mouse
cursor display.  If the problem is actually with the graphics
controller, using a different pointing device could provide a clue.

Thanks, David, I'll try to find another mouse around here.

Meanwhile, I discovered that Rack's sample rate had been changed from 48kHz to 44.1. Changing it back to 48 has helped.

Best,

dp