Re: A Resonance Of Clouds [music from the Rack]

On 07/29/2018 12:06 PM, Jeanette C. wrote:

beautiful sounds and a nice atmosphere, it's the first time I've heard
VCV rack in a full performance. thanks for sharing this pleasant experience.

Hey Jeanette, thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

The recording is only an excerpt. The patch is self-generating and can conjure up its output for hours.

Did you only use the free modules, shipping with the software, or did you get extensions?

The original patch, the one heard in the recording, used free modules except for the Vult Freak manifold filter which is a for-sale module. I've since revised the patch to use only free modules.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

As always, my friend, the same to you.

dp