Faust conference: IFC 2018 videos are now online!

Hi everybody (and sorry for crossposting),

as some of you may have noticed, IFC 2018 (the very first
International Faust Conference) took place at the Johannes Gutenberg
University at Mainz/Germany this week.

It was a great conference IMHO, and if you couldn't attend, you can
find videos of all the presentations and the Faust award on our
YouTube channel now:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAr7dIdjRWkyZfeBU1nzOQg

(If you have a YouTube account, please subscribe to the channel, then
we might be able to get a nicer link in the future -- I think we need
100 subscriptions to be eligible for that.)

All the videos are in a single playlist which is (mostly) in 1-1
correspondence with the program at
http://www.ifc18.uni-mainz.de/#program. Click here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yvbWtD0asY&list=PLS2hQ1I9cbi4WFVhcBIuD259BotzQMhrO

Apologies for the subpar audio quality in some spots! While most of
our equipment was working really well and our stream team (Sebastian
and Wingel) did a marvelous job, our wireless mikes turned out to be
rather crappy -- we'll do better next time. ;-)

Enjoy! :)
Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af