Re: ir.lv2 controls

Am 04.07.2018 um 21:41 schrieb Chris Caudle:
Has anyone figured out the effect of "Stereo in/IR" control on the ir.lv2
plugin?  From the naming I would have expected similar to the "Dry" and
"Wet" level controls, but the two sliders (labeled from 0% to 150%) do not
have the same effect.   I can set the Stereo In and IR slider both to 0%
and still hear the IR effect on the bus, when I set either to 150% I do
not hear an obvious change.

I am not using the envelope controls currently, do they perhaps interact
with those controls in some way?  I noticed that when I hit the "Reset"
button the envelope and length controls both went back to 100%, the stereo
in and  IR controls both went back to 100%, but even with the envelope
active I could not tell what effect the stereo in and IR controls had.

Any hints?

According to the description on the githup page that been stereo width controls, for the input signal (stereo) and for the convolution kernel (ir).