Re: [Music]: Not That Innocent (instrumental)

On Sat, 6 Jan 2018 01:45:11 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> But going for the Max Martin sound is a tall order. This is the first

Well, I do not know who Max Martin is - I can look it up.  However, if
you come across a very good synth lead sound that could substitute fro
a lead vocal let me know.  I'm looking for such.  Despite the soundsets
I have, I think it lies outside of the sound generatino itself and into
modulations.

Cheers.