Re: Merry Christmas Python Chiptune (sortof)

On 25/12/17 00:22, Fede wrote:
it was certainly fun.

did you code the notes by hand on python or did you translate them
from some other format?

Hi Fede,

They are directly written in the code (thus the weird spacing in groups of 8)... To ease the 'composition' I used midi note numbers, but that's totally arbitrary... Happy to know it was fun ;)

Lorenzo.

thanks!