recommendations for output-only audio devices

I'm currently building a church organ, using the GrandOrgue program to handle the software side of things. I'm looking for recommendations for a output device which can handle 8 (or more) outputs. There is no requirement for audio inputs, but that shouldn't rule out devices with inputs, they simply won't be used. Most of the discussions I've seen on this list seem to be
more geared to multiple inputs rather than outputs.

I'm thinking in terms of a USB device, as most of the internal sound cards seem to be limited to 5 outputs. Cost is a factor, but reasonable sound quality is required.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,

Bill