Re: [New music] Lip of reality (between song and soundscape)

Dec 15 2017, jonetsu has written:
The piano notes shows the reverb
effect at the higher end in such a way that the reverb and the notes
themselves are cleanly distinct, which is very nice to make them stand
out.
Thank you very much. There are two reverbs involved in this piece. The
drone is put through a reverb of St. Mary's church from
www.openairlib.net 's auralisation database, as is the voice. The piano
is put through a reverb from www.echothief.com, the tunnel to hell, I
think. Both collections are freely available. The delayed piano is the
canyon delay. After much ado, searching through all my IRs, I finally
went for that. It's been such a long time, since I've used it or
actively heard it used.
As a 'song' it is clearly not
gefärhlich enough !
So he tells me, I'm not gefärhlich enough? Well, We'll have to see what
we can do about it. :) Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)