Re: Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 128, Issue 20

From: "David W. Jones"
To: linux-audio-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re:  Linux-audio-user Digest, Vol 128, Issue 20

Hmm, small suggestions for those who receive the list in digest form. (From someone who used to do that in the days of dial-up.)

If the list doesn't offer a MIME digest - or your mail client doesn't support MIME digests - please change the subject line to correspond with the part of the digest you're replying to. Makes it easier for everyone to keep track of things.

You know, 999 times out of a thousand, I do exactly that. Naturally, the only time in, like, the last year that I forgot to do that, I got a spanking *lol*

In fact, I was pretty well horrified when I saw the next digest. I appreciate the recommendations, but it was a lapse of attention on my part, not general cluelessness.

hjh

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com