Re: Music: Too Late for Goodbyes ?

On 28/09/17 14:09, jonetsu wrote:
Hello,

This is a fast-paced 'organic techno' (of sorts) synth track.  It was
fun to mix.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/too-late-for-goodbyes

Unfortunately the bass was mostly eaten by soundcloud.  Almost sounds
AM-like. I'll have to figure this one out when mixing: why is the bass
largely diminished on soundcloud and how to compensate, if possible,
for this.

Cheers.

Not usually quite my style but sounds pretty good. Some tracks like this are boring due to being the same all the way through, but this has enough progression to keep it it interesting.

I'm not sure how much bass you intended to have but it sounds fat through my EVE SC205 monitors, and I had to listen again with AT-M50X headphones which confirmed the fatness. Neither has deep sub-bass response though.

Cheers

Roger