Re: Looking for digital mixer for church use

I agree. The functionality for the price is very impressive.
I use two on a weekly basis and I know four organizations that have the  and are pleased.

Being able to plop a laptop next it, plug in the usb cable and record 32 channels into Ardour is really handy. (Hat tip to Paul ;) Or play cued music from LISP (Linux Show Player) or control a stage musical mutes, faders, etc. with Linux Show Control makes it very versatile.

Mac