Re: Motu 1248 - Full success

This is awesome news. I've been interested in MOTU interfaces for a long time, but avoided them given their lack of cooperation with the Linux community.

Which interface did you use? Does it work with thunderbolt, USB or both? If you've tried both did you notice any differences​ in performance between the two?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
--
Bearcat M. Şándor
Feline Soul Systems LLC