Re: More old music: Funny ways

May 4 2017, jonetsu has written:
Hey hey,
thanks for the detailed comments. There were a few things I didn't even
think about when I played those songs. The second was actually my
attempt to copy The Rasmus, if you remember them. :)
Now, if you don't mind. the album title, 'Funny Ways' had to make me
think about a classic of progressive rock.  Ray Shulmann gives the bass
to brother Derek to pickup the violin while keyboardist Kerry Minnear
plays the cello and does mostly the lead vocals, also shared by Derek.
Kerry also does the vibraphone solo.
Oh, thank you for reminding me of them. It's been a while and I don't
know that song. It's beautiful!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3