Re: Working with netJack2 on raspberry pi

On Tue, 18 Apr 2017, Chris Caudle wrote:

On Tue, April 18, 2017 2:20 am, Claus Lensbøl wrote:
So I'm trying to set up a Raspberry pi as an output for jack.

Meaning that the R-Pi has the audio hardware, i.e. R-Pi is master?

What I've done is to follow this guide:
https://github.com/jackaudio/jackaudio.github.com/wiki/WalkThrough_User_NetJack2
It should be noted that I am running the PIs headless, and without and
x-server (plain raspbian, and control over ssh)

The alsa_out adapter is a resampler for adding an additional audio
hardware device.  Your main hardware output should be connected with the

If you are using alsa-out anyway... I would suggest running jack on one pi only and using zita-njbridge directly with no jack on the other machines besides the master.

--
Len Ovens
www.ovenwerks.net